Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Snow, snow go away....


Ok, so I'm going out n a limb here to say whoever said the phrase "Beautiful Washington" has never spent (or should I say trapped in by SNOW) a Christmas break in a 900 square foot house in Bellingham with a 6 month old baby. Lets see.... the snow stared to fall the Wednesday before Christmas. I was out that day trying to get last minute Christmas shopping done when the WHITE STUFF began to fall and fall and didn't stop. I made my way back home to find everything covered in snow. Here we go I thought.. I have to now try to make it up our steep driveway. Lets just say there was no way I was making it up.  I had to park the car at the bottom of the hill and there the new shiny car sat until Clint came home. 


Please don't get me wrong I love the snow but I hav
e been trapped in the 900 square foot house now for 13 LONG days. The only time I get out is when Clint gets home from work and we have to run to town for something. It's sad to say but that trip to town is the highlight of my day!! I don't know how full time mom's stay home everyday. I guess it's just not for me. 

Yippee Clint is home... finally some adult conversation time!!


0 comments: