Thursday, August 21, 2008

We did it!!

Sydney Parker Lewis was born on Sunday, July 6th at 1:19 pm. She weighed 5 lbs 14 oz and was 19.5 inches long.  Enjoy the pictures of her and thanks to everyone for your thoughts and prayers for a safe delivery.

Proud new parents!! 

I love this picture of Clint and Sydney... melts my heart!!
Sydney already knows how to work daddy!!

Sydney just after her first bath.

Mommy giving loves to Sydney

What a little peanut.

Daddy trying to take some pictures of Sydney but she has had enough
of that camera!!!
She better get used to the camera.. I don't think Clint is going to give that up!!


What a angel!!




 



1 comments:

Carolyn Margaret said...

Thank you so much for sending this I love to see how much Sydney is growing and changing, she is beautiful.
I know we don't see you frequently but we do think of you often. We wish you all the best and I do hope to see you at thanksgiving Kev will be working but if it all works out the boys and I will attend.
xo