Tuesday, August 26, 2008

fun in the sun at Lake Whatcom

Little Gracie Knutson taking a break from all the excitement!!
She has been playing so hard with the other kids.

Jared Fields holding Sydney.... I think he wants to take her home!
Who doesn't!! :)

Jenny Knutson

Little Tyler Fields- it has been a long fun day. He is running out
of steam.

Kapin Knutson- What a goof ball he is!!

Jared and newest addition to the Fields family.....Carson. 
He is such a cutie.

Jenny Knutson and her two daughters- Gracie and Klowie... they are
so much fun!! 

Not the best shot of me.. 5 weeks after having Sydney.
Believe me I didn't want to get in a bathing suit but it was so HOT 
that day!!
Sydney loving the sun!!

Daddy (Dustin Knutson) teaching Kapin how to ride the wave!!!

Jenny and Klowie

The "BOYS" trying to figure out how best to ride the board!
How many men does it take???

Looks as if Kapin has it figured out!!  

The Fields family

Jared Fields

3 comments:

Saralee said...

Hi Becky~
Just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed my visit here! Having fun checking out all the pics!
Give Sydney a "BIG" smoochie from ME!
Hugs~ Saralee

Anonymous said...

Hey there. I just found your blog through FB. I love it! I cant wait to meet Sydney, she is just beautiful!

Roxanne Sailors said...

I found your blog on FB, too. Thanks for sharing. You have a beautiful family - here's hoping your family expands soon (?)