Saturday, August 23, 2008

Sydney meeting great Uncle Cornie....... 7.27.08

7.27.08
What a fun day.. Sydney got to meet Great Uncle Cornie for the first time.  Saralee and Jack picked him up and brought him over to my parents house for coffee. The Vanderhoek's and grandma VanderHoek joined us. For those who don't know Cornie- he is related to my side of the family. He married my Grandpa, Grandma VanderHoek, my parents, and Clint and I. He also spoke at our first daughter Angel's funeral. He means the world to Clint and I. What a ray of sunshine he is. 

Grandma VanderHoek, and Uncle Dave VanderHoek

Mom.... getting her baby fix. 

Uncle Cornie ordered this for Sydney...
It reads on the bottom: 
To Sydney~
For whom I prayed!
God has a purpose for your life~
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I set you apart"
Jeremiah 1:5
Love Uncle Cornie

Uncle Dave and Paul..... I love this picture.

Cousin Paul VanderHoek 

I think Cornie might not give Sydney up.. I think he likes her
a little bit. :)

Cousin Ben VanderHoek holding Sydney

Aunt Claudia VanderHoek 

Uncle Cornie's daughter Saralee Lathrop

Uncle Cornie and Clint making over Sydney..... 
They can't get enough of her!!!

Sydney looks so happy with Cornie. He prayed several times a 
day for a safe delivery...  Miracles do happen.

1 comments:

Saralee said...

What a loved little girl!!
Hugs~ Saralee